Who are DPAS?
DPAS has been the most cost effective major dental plan provider since 1996. Quite simply, we set-up and run practice-branded dental plans for the benefit of both dental practices and patients.
Key members of the DPAS team developed the original concept of conversion from the NHS to independence and we have considerable expertise in helping practices to make this transition.
By focusing on our core competencies and not offering ‘extras’ which many practices may not need, we have kept our charges low. This streamlined service offering has attracted a large number of practices from other dental plan providers, many of whom have made savings, while being impressed at the seamless transfer and exceptional customer service offered by DPAS.
What are those core competencies?
- Setting up and running practice-branded dental plans
- Handling patients’ monthly fees
- Providing eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme.
Additional services include;
- Extensive assistance with plan patient recruitment, harnessing our vast experience and utilising tools such as detailed demographic reports of your local area
- Dental Marketing support, including plan literature, promotional material and access to the ‘Marketing Toolbox’
- Access to the DPAS Web Portal, allowing you to view your dentist reports 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Get in touch
To find out more about our services or to arrange an appointment with your local DPAS Business Development Consultant, get in touch via the link below:
We can provide extensive marketing and patient recruitment support to your practice. Follow the link below for more information: