Dentists' frequently asked questions
What does DPAS offer?
DPAS offers a comprehensive range of practice-branded dental plan administration services.
Is DPAS an insurance scheme?
No, DPAS is not an insurance company. Quite simply, we set-up and run practice-branded dental plans for the benefit of both dental practices and patients.
What are the DPAS plan options?
DPAS offers a range of flexible plan administration services to suit the needs of every practice and their patient base. For more information, click here.
What experience does DPAS have?
DPAS was established in 1996 by leading industry experts with a genuine commitment and understanding of the dental industry. DPAS has an unprecedented track record in handling NHS conversions; in fact key members of our team created the original concept of conversion from the NHS to independence. We are also experts in establishing plans in private practices and helping practices move from other plan providers to our own more cost effective plans.
Can DPAS clients only offer DPAS products to their patients?
No, dentists can choose to offer their patients whatever options they consider most appropriate. Many DPAS clients offer a number of alternatives to their patients.
Why change to DPAS?
There are many reasons why dentists choose DPAS, including:
- The ability to offer a wide range of flexible plan options
- The opportunity to enhance the business’ own brand with practice-branded dental plans
- Dedicated marketing and patient recruitment support
- Cost effectiveness
- Comprehensive administrative support
Click on case studies to read about the many ways in which our clients have benefited from the services that we provide.
What support does DPAS provide?
When you have introduced a practice-branded plan administered by DPAS, you will be assigned one of our experienced field-based Practice Consultants. They will be with you every step of the way to help you implement and promote the plan(s) and to make sure everything runs smoothly for the long-term.
Your practice will also be assigned a dedicated, office-based Customer Services Advisor to help deal with any day-to-day queries or issues you may have.
For more information on our wide-range of plan support services, please contact us to request a brochure, or to arrange an appointment with your local DPAS Practice Consultant.
How much do patients pay for the plans?
Dentists are able to set their own fees, relative to the level of service that the patient is to be provided with. A dentist can have more than one plan if they wish, based on factors including the patient’s dental fitness, the number of annual exams, the number of hygiene visits, required length of appointment, etc.
What are the benefits of DPAS administered dental payment plans?
- Affordable monthly payments
- Range of plans to suit budget and dental needs
- Range of treatment options
- No unexpected extras or surprise costs
- Peace of mind through Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
- Help to attract and retain patients
- Can increase goodwill value of the practice
- Will enhance practice’s own brand
- More quality time with patients
- The practice can focus more on preventive care
- Regular income allowing better planning and patient care
- Assured clinical freedom to do the best for the practice and patients
- Reduced time and money spent on administration and paperwork
- Patients make and keep regular appointments – thus limiting the level of non-attendance
- Plans provide a foundation for growth, freeing up capital to upgrade equipment and premises
- Value for money
How can I find out more about DPAS dental plans?
Please contact us to arrange for one of our Practice Consultants to visit your practice.
Get in touch
To find out more about our services or to arrange an appointment with your local DPAS Practice Consultant, get in touch via the link below:
We can provide extensive marketing and patient recruitment support to your practice. Follow the link below for more information: